There are no problems, only challenges! If you agree with this motto, you approach every error analysis detective-like – and solve it! – and also like to keep not only your own but also the internal laptops and printers running, then you are exactly right with us.
We are looking for an
employee 1st level support
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist for system integration or comparable training in the IT sector. We are also happy to offer dedicated career starters and career changers a chance.
- You enjoy supporting our customers with their concerns.
- You work independently, are performance- and success-oriented and have the highest quality standards for your own work
- You have the ability to work in a team and are reliable
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- First contact person in 1st level support: initial analysis, recording and classification of requests (tickets)
- Handling of telephone and written support enquiries
- Responsibility for compliance with response and processing times for support requests
- Solution-oriented immediate advice on enquiries and forwarding of more extensive faults to 2nd level support
- Participation in a 24/7 on-call service for selected clients
- Support for PCs, laptops and printers in a client/server network environment of the internal IT infrastructure
our Benefits for you
A great working atmosphere, plenty of room for your own ideas and a range of benefits…
Sounds like it was made for you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with CV and references to